MMF Engineering e.U.
tel: +43 1 699 29 00
fax: +43 1 699 29 10
1. 1locate your computer's bit number. In order to obtain the Nintendo DS emulator, you have to know if your computer uses a 32-bit chip or a 64-bit chip.
2. Two Go to desmume.org in your browser. DeSmuME is a Nintendo DS emulator made for both Windows and Mac computers.
3. 3Select a downloading link. Beneath the"DeSmuME v0.9.11 Binaries for Windows" heading, click on Windows 32-bit (x86) (32-bit system) or Windows 64-bit (x86-64) (64-bit system). DeSmuME will begin downloading after a brief advertisement.
4. 4Open the DeSmuME ZIP file. In order to start a zip file, you need an archive program, such as WinZip, WinRAR, or even 7-zip.
Double-click the zip file to open it. By default, it is possible to discover downloaded files in your Downloads folder, or in your internet browser. Double-click the downloaded ZIP folder to do so. Click Extract, Extract To or comparable. Click the choice to extract the contents of the zip file. This may be a little different depending on which archive program you are using. Navigate to the place you need to save the emulator too. It's recommended that you make a folder to store all your video game ROMs to. You might even want to create a separate sub-folder for every game console. You can save yourself the emulator to these folders, or some other folder of your own choice. Click Ok. This extracts the contents of this zip file into your computer.
1. Pokemon Platinum games for Nintendo DS include Pokemon Platinum: HeartGold Version, and Pokemon Platinum: Black Version. Use the following steps to download a Pokemon Platinum ROM:
Double-click that the DeSmuME application file to do so. The DeSmuME emulator will start.
2. 10Click File. It is a tab at the top-left corner of the DeSmuME window.
3. 11Click Open ROM…. This option is at the top of the drop-down menu. Click on the ROM which you downloaded. You might need to click on the Downloads folder on the left-hand side of this window to find the ROM. This will start the ROM from the Nintendo DS emulator, at which stage your game should start. View and change keyboard controllers. Use the following steps to view and change the keyboard controls: